BACI Ice Cream

adsensecode1

I bought an ice cream bowl attachment for my KitchenAid mixer recently as I've been eager to make myself a box of homemade ice cream for long long time. This ice cream bowl has to be stored in the freezer for 15 hours before the process of making ice cream, sorbet or gelato. I stored the ice cream bowl at the back of my freezer at all times that gives me the flexibility to make any frozen desserts on a whim.

I had a recipe book "Forever Summer from Nigella Lawson" with me for quite some times but just have no chance to follow her recipe as I don't have an ice cream maker. This book had many cold dessert recipes including ice cream. I've choosen a recipe called "BACI ICE CREAM". This is quite like a French or Italian ice cream as the ingredients used including custard. It had a very rich texture which is quite like the Häagen-Dazs. After had my first attempt on making ice cream, I think I've fallen in love with it.

I've got the Baci Ice Cream recipe on the website which is exactly the same in the book of "Forever Summer". Check it out if you like to give it a try.

adsensecode2

Post a Comment