Blueberry Baked Cheesecake

adsensecode1
I've some leftover blueberries so I used to make a very simple cheesecake. I would normally bake cheesecake by using the water bath method, but after came across a recipe from a book which is bake right straight in the oven without water bath, I decided to give it a try.
There were some different between water bath method and bake straight in the oven. Water bath method normally gives a moisture and creamier texture whereas I found this bake straight in the oven is much firmer and dense. I still prefer those water bath bake cheesecake but this blueberry cheesecake quite refreshing.
Recipe:

Digestive biscuit crumbs 90g
Melted butter 40g
Cream cheese 300g
Yogurt 15g
Sugar 50g (I used 30g)
Eggs 3 (lightly beaten)
Lemon juice 10ml
Corn flour 10g
Some blueberries
  1. Mix the bread crumbs with melted butter and press it into a 9 inches cake tin evenly. Set aside.
  2. Beat the cream cheese with sugar until the sugar dissolve. Mix in the yogurt until everything combine and smooth.

  3. Slowly add in the beaten eggs then lemon juice.

  4. Mix in the cornflour until everything incorporate.

  5. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the cake tin and topped with some blueberries. Bake in a 150'C preheated over for 25 minutes.

  6. Keep the cheesecake in the fridge once it completely cool down.
adsensecode2

Post a Comment